1:52 AM
Daddy is back today! brother Tong & I went to pick him up before we met mummy for dinner somewhere near her workplace. It's really nice to sit together for dinner after so long, just felt very xin fu suddenly. Now I know why God gave us family =)Went to e stadium to give dear some moral support as he starts training for his marathon. I'm so proud of u for finishing ur marathon last yr. I'm sure u can do just as well this yr! Jia you!
Went to church for Kairos course after that. As usual, the speaker is really interesting & I always learn smth new each week. However this class is reali stressful cos we always got readings to finish and hw to do every week.. sigh.. I dun even have enough time to finish reading my lecture notes & stacks & stacks of extra readings.. I'm really living on extra strength & God's grace each week..
Left straight away after class ended cos I really wanted to come home earlier to prepare for tmr's classes. Dear couldnt send me home today cos he got to study for tmr & fri's test. He called to check if I'm on e train already. Jus as we put down e phone, I looked up & saw this man sitting diagonally opp me staring at me.. He look reali drunk.. I was so scared tt I whispered a prayer to God on e spot. Just as I said my 'Amen', Jules came to sit beside me! He say he saw me at woodlands but thought I saw him but didnt wan to sit with him, so he dun know if he shld walk over & sit with me! He say he just felt the holy spirit asking him to come sit with me even though e train is already at Yew Tee so he came! He didnt know I was scared of tt man, I only told him when he send me a sms after we alighted to apologise for not coming over earlier. =)
*Im sure God is speaking to us all the time, if we hear & obey (in big or small ways), God can use us to accomplish great things! Like answering someone's prayer? =) or even adding another soul to God's family!
*Sorry dear for not calling u straight away, cos I know u r preparing ur bs for next week & I just didnt want to disturb u. Will promise to call u right away e next time I am scared ya! =)





