M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

10:59 PM
Had a reali tiring weekend.. didnt have time to switch on my laptop at all =) It's not that I've given up blogging again, not so fast hopefully haha =P

Somewhere last week, I received another registered article! This time not from daddy, guess what haha it's from boyfriend Wong! Didnt thought it could be him cos I see him so often, he said it was meant to be a surprise! Thanks bf wong, it's reali sweet of u =) Know it hasnt been all that easy in this 10 and a half mth & there were times when we were both hurt by our little or big arguements, but thanks for hanging on to our r/s tightly. When 2 person comes together to share their lives, they got to learn to accept each other including their weaknesses.. I guess we are in that process of discovering and learning to accept each other's not so glam habits & unique way of doing things =) and hopefully, we are at least half way thru this painful process.. I believe that cos we reali struggled & went thru alot when we 1st got together, that's y we learned to treasure this r/s alot more =) Looking forward to the post 'knowing & fighting it out' stage of our r/s ;) *hugs

The rest of my week was filled with readings and more readings.. Somehow, it just seems like I can never finish reading my notes before the next lecture comes.. It's such a irritaing thought, but it always come true ... without fail.. ! I'm reali struggling with my work that keeps piling on my table day after day.. Cos i am taking an extra module this yr, that's y I'm having a reali hard time trying to cope.. Need to master the skill of speed reading! Arrghhh

* Daddy is coming back on Wed =)


posted by Jessie me on 10:59 PM
link to post 0 comments