M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

A painful week
6:59 PM
Last week hasnt been all that gd.. I was supposed to go for class on mon afternn but when i woke up tt morning, I wouldnt get out of bed at all.. In fact I've got this sharp pain in my tummy since 3am. I thought i was dreaming & I happened to be a pregnant woman going to give birth haha =D cos every few mins I will get this sharp pain tt last for a few secs.. It sounds funny but it is reali painful.. On top of tt, my body felt weak, head was spinning, feeling nausea & went to e toilet a few times.. Finally at 3pm, I decided to drag myself out of bed & to the clinic cos I cant take the pain anymore.. Doctor said there's a diarrhoea epidemic going ard & it's reali contagious so if u have got the following symtoms last week, u probably had caught this too =)
1. diarrhoea
2. feel nausea
3. Vomitting
4. Fever
*Thanks mummy for coming in to my room everynight to rub ointment on my tummy, and thanks boyfriend for looking after me & feedin me medicine every few hrs =)

Just when I thought it's finally over, I've got this pain in my gum on wed! MY 2nd WISDOM TOOTH IS GROWING!! *faints* I just had 1 removed somewhere last yr! It's pushing it's way thru my gum, tt's y it's hurting so badly.. *sob* I cant chew or even close my mouth w/o feeling pain.. (haha but I still eat as much as normal anyway =P) I'm going to have it remove real soon!!

Daddy called on Thurs night ( btw he went back to hk to work ever since mid July if I remembered correctly, & hopefully he'll be back mid oct) mummy passed me e phone & sadly, e 1st thing he said was dun go out late so often..(btw I only came home late once last week!) haha when I heard tt I jus burst out in tears.. He was shocked of course keke cos he was just sayin it in a casual tone.. but like all girls, I jus miss his pamperin.. I love daddy cos he treats me like a princess at home.. but maybe cos he's away & he wants me to share e load of e family with mummy.. tt's y... but i was jus hopin tt he could ask me how am I feeling after takin those medicines... ya ... so I cried myself to slp tt night. *heart pain*

* I forgave him e next day cos mummy say he sent 4 boxes of mooncakes tt he made himself thru DHL a few days ago. 2 boxes w/o yokes (for brother T) & 2 boxes with 4 yolks 4 me! keke at least he still remember tt I onli like mooncakes made by him & I only love those with 4 yolks!

I got hit by the ball right smack on my forehead ytd while we were playing floorball! haha yes *PAIN*

In summary, it had been a painful week, both physical & emotional pain.. Was jus reminded of what Pastor Edward said on Sun. He said Jesus felt both the physical pain on his body when he was nailed on the cross & the emotional pain when the ppl he loves rejected him.. I guess as compared to what Jesus went thru, mine is onli a tiny muny little thing =) Thank you Jesus, for dying on the cross for me =)

posted by Jessie me on 6:59 PM
link to post 0 comments