M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

11:26 PM
I am not feeling very good.. even as I am sitting in my brother's room blogging this.. don't know exactly how to describe it.. just a mix of emotions..

- Feel very overwhelmed by the amount of work piling up & not being able to finish reading my notes..
- daddy & mummy have their little arguements much more often nowadays & I always feel that I have to be the peacemaker at home.
- Feeling very defeated as a cg leader.
- The rain is making me feel very depressed..
- feeling easily agitated at small little things
- starting to feel incompetent as a gf.
- feeling very restless even when I do my QT

Well.. maybe like what Aggie says, chocolate will do the trick.. In that case I need a big big bar! I think I need to spend more time at the feet of Jesus.. I think I am taking control of too many things.. Hope tmr will be a better day.. no more bluez...

posted by Jessie me on 11:26 PM
link to post 0 comments