5:27 PM
I'm feeling much better today =) After some time of reflection at the feet of Jesus, some chocolates, pouring out of heart and soul with girlfriend & more whining to bf Wong, reassurance and pampering from him =) Thank you Daddy, for always there guiding us, lifting our burdens & putting them on ur own shoulders. Thank you for making chocolates, for giving us girlfriends and boyfriend =) Something that I read today, it says
The fruit of the Spirit is not something that is achieved or manufactured, but something that is experienced as we abide in Christ & allow the Holy Spirit to produce in us the lineaments of Christ's character
It's smth for me to ponder about cos a lot of times I find myself feeling disappointed that I lack patience, peace, goodness and even kindness.. I always feel that I have not done enough to be more patient, more kind and so on.. but it never strike me that all these comes naturally as we abide in Christ. =)
Ethical code is not the source of sanctification but the result of it. Those who keep the ethical code by self-effort have a taut will and, though they might not realize it, they lapse into the sin of independence -- depending on themselves and not on God.
Those whose goodness is not imposed, but exposed from their deep relationship with the Lord, are sweetly human and exude the character of Christ.
Dear God, help me as I learn again and again the lesson of surrendering all to u & hold me close to ur side =)





