11:58 PM
It has been a long time since I blog heh =) feeling rather excited as I'm back to blogging once again :) Just put up some photos to update on what's been happening.yeah! We celebrated our 1st yr anniversary on the 22nd! Bf Wong specially took half day leave so that we can spend more time together on this special day! Haha it's quite funny cos we decided to dress up for tt day & we both wore things that werent too comfortable to wear for a long day! oh well but we did had a lot of fun! He suggested tt when we celebrate our 2nd yr anniversary we shall try smth different & dress up in different racial costumes haha *faints*
hmmm but I must say I reali learned alot thru this 1 yr in our r/s. It hasnt been easy discovering smth new abt each other or even abt ourselves almost every other day but I know we've grown so much more. [spiritually, emotionally & horizontally haha =) ] Thru each quarrel or misunderstanding, we learned how to communicate, how to forgive and how to love. It has been an enriching and wonderful journey with u dear =) Looking forward to our " racial harmony" outing keke
In the last 2 mths or so, many of us have also completed the Kairos Course! The classes has been enlightening and straight to the point! Sadly, I didnt managed to attend the last Kairos retreat cos of my swelling gum! I know it is unbelievable but I reali think tt I'm someone full of wisdom (haha) cos my 3 wisdom teeth are out out and the last 1 is fighting it's way out too! On the day of the Kairos retreat, I got to go extract my 2nd wisdom tooth cos the pain it's causing is unbearable..
Daddy is leaving on Friday. He's going to Hk for a few days before flying to the US with his "Shi Fu" They are hoping to start a bakery in the States.. Nothing is confirm yet, they're just going there to see see look look first.. I'm actually hoping tt it'll not work out cos I think we'll reali miss him alot if he got to stay there permanently..
Youth camp is coming! Real soon! I'm really hoping that I can have the same kind of anticipation as I used to have every yr! (esp last yr! keke well cos last yr camp comm is reali COOL!) *gearing up for the fun and tiredness!*





