M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

1:19 AM
Dad left for HK again this aftern.. He'll be flying to US on Sun to check out e possibility of starting a bakery there with his long time "shi fu".. Thought I'll be able to handle it better this time since he spend e last 2-3 mths at home with us before leaving.. We played mahjong with daddy & mummy late last night, had a lot of fun & gd laugh! We slept at 3am!

bf Wong accompanied us to e airport to send daddy off in e aftern.. Mummy got to work.. Even after daddy said bye, I was calm & strong but once he went in & we waved goodbye, I could no longer hold back my tears.. brother Tong is learning to be strong too =) dear, thanks for being there all e time..

dear & I went to accompany mum for dinner at her workplace before dear book in camp. Got to be home alone while waiting for mum to come home. Saw the unpacked mahjong table in e middle of e room & standin in e all quiet hse, my tears just start flowing uncontrollably.. I know I miss daddy.. Miss his cooking, his company while watching silly tv, miss his horrible english.. I know mum & brother tong miss him too but my family got this trend where one cries, e rest starts too.. I know.... everybody is just trying to be brave for each other.. I miss u daddy..

posted by Jessie me on 1:19 AM
link to post 0 comments