6:51 PM
It has been a long time since I last post something here & daddy has been away for 1 month and 6 days.. Seems quite long to me! Brother Tong is going into army in another 3 days time! 2007 comes with a lot of changes and adaptation for me! I'm excited yet with a pinch of fear at the same time.. The last 2 months has been a busy time for many of us, with all the christmas shoppings, outings, gatherings partying and all the countdown! On top of all these we've got youth camp, TELUNAS, christmas at the block and the list just goes on! These are things that repeat year after year, guess the only difference is that daddy is not in S'pore with us this yr. Brother Tong & I try to make sure that either one of us is home with mummy every night she comes back from work. Thankfully bf Wong has been really nice to come play mahjong with mummy once in awhile. He has helped to change 2 of the lights at my place within a month too! =)
Looking at 2007, there'll be quite a number of adaptations and challenges..
1) Getting use to seein brother Tong lesser as he goes into army this Thurs. Will miss him alot I'm sure, I know alot of ppl will miss his jokes and his presence too =)
2) Mummy and I will be e only ones left at home most of e time for the next 2 mths or so.. hopefully I'll be able to spend more time with mummy as well as cope with the chores at home.
3) Youth ministry has moved to Saturday! =) I'm really excited after last week's gathering as I see the 120 of us there in Hebron worshipping God together! However, it'll also means tt I'll be really tired by the time I go in for cg cos I give tuition every Sat morning from 9.30am - 12.30pm. Pray that God can grant me that strength and alertness each week I go for cg =)
4) My cg has merged with Sam's cg, it's good to have e chance to know the rest of the younger youths in ministry better! I know God is going to do great thing in our midst!! Hope that we (Sam, Farand & myself) can serve the cg well as a team and that God can strenthen our friendship thru this =)
5) I've got the timetable for my final year examS! To know that I've only got 4 months left to study for my 5 modules is really frightening, but it's good cos it can help me to instill more disciplince to my revision schedule!
6) Hopefully I can graduate by this year & that means I got to start looking for a job and really stepping into the working world!! I'm just crossing my fingers hahaa
Looks like quite an exciting yr ahead yeah? haha ;)
* Forsaking All I Trust Him
Bf Wong got to OT tonight.. starting to miss u =)





