M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

1:42 PM
oh brother tong is booking out today! =) heh it has been 2 weeks since I last saw him! Hope he has put on some weight from all the lunch in tekong :) It's quite funny cos he was telling my mum on the phone that he wants to eat Mac, KFC & pizza once he's home! Then mummy, like a little girl who is jealous, came & said," ur brother never miss my homecook food eh.." I was like wahhahaha. Anyway, yup we are going to eat pizza for tonight & coming home after svc tmr to eat mummy's homecook food! =)

And here is his 1st booking out gifts =) Looks better now rite? haha






Some highlights of the week =)


Mon: Time with bf Wong

Highlights: Suki Sushi! + time well-spent with bf Wong =)


Tues: LCM

HighlightS: Aunty Maureen's SpeCIAlity! : Pi Dan ZhoU!!!!


Wed: Lala CG

Highlights: In-depth bs discussion & very honest + personal sharings (but it'll be even better if Aggie can be there too.. miss having u in cg.. hope u are feelin much better now)


Thurs: (SFC - Sam, Farand & Chiobu) CG meeting hahaa

Highlights: Thank God for cg members' committment & response + gd fellowship


Sort of got my revision started abit.. Hoping that I won't let it die off! Don't want to be too carried away by all the meetings & committment that I forget to find rest in God's presence..


*Thank you vita lemon tea.. for sticking by me thru all my lonely lectures =)





posted by Jessie me on 1:42 PM
link to post 0 comments