M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

11:55 PM
This is going to be a short post cos I'm feeling really sleepy =) Just had a chat with brother tong awhile ago & is missing him now, so decided to come blog as well as to update abit on how he is doing =)

We had a wonderful cg bbq last Sat! =) Thanks Shaun & family for opening up ur place & preparing so much yummy food for us! Think we really got to know each other better thru our very honest "sua ku" game! haha =) Praise the Lord!

Went to "Yum Cha" with mummy & bf Wong on Tues :) keke seems like my blog is full of food eh? *grin* Went shopping ard China Town with mum abit & bought quite alot shampoo & conditioner cos they are much cheaper as compared to those sold in JP.

Realised I've been looking out for stuff to get for brother tong along e week too =) Hopefully I can manage to get him a NIV bible & a nice cap to add to his "1st book out gift pack" *smiles

Updates of brother Tong =)
- He got a little flu & throat infection a few days ago. Pls pray that God will heal him completely.
- Training is still rather slack cos according to him, it's still the orientation week =)
- Food is good & he is eating quite alot, he says it's probably cos he's too hungry haha
- He has a few christian bunk mates who do QT in e morning too! Pray that God can used them to encourage each other on during these 9 weeks in BMT & that they'll have e chance to touch lives for God =)
- 1 week has passed & he is left with another week in army before he gets to come home! hooRay! =)

Okie! I really need to slp now! =) It turns out to be quite a long post eh? hehee =)



posted by Jessie me on 11:55 PM
link to post 0 comments