M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

10:55 AM
Havent blog for quite awhile.. I did miss blogging :) Was sick almost e whole week, think bro tong passed his flu virus to me when he book out for camp the last week.. And when he came back this week, he was having a fever! 38.2 degrees! *faints* His frens call this the "booking out sydrome" =)

Anyway think I'm beginning to treasure family time much more now that daddy and brother tong are away... Sat & Sun used to be e days where bf Wong & I go meet his frens and spend time together but now I've got to sacrifice that time for awhile : ) We had a gd lunch at subway on Sun aftern before he booked in for another 2 weeks :)

oh daddy is coming back for chinese new yr! :) yeah! At first he couldnt get a ticket cos most tickets are taken up & those tt are left are really exp! Like $1000++ for a ticket! Thankfully my auntie managed to get a ticket for him but he'll be back on new yr eve at 11pm! going to be my 1st time spending new yr eve & 1st day of new yr at changi airport! : )

Was home most of the days last week cos I was sick, so was feeling quite depressed most of the days.. Mummy got to OT almost everyday & it's so quite at home.. Think I really need to get used to the quietness soon! well, other than that, my week has been quite good :)

11 days to seeing you bro :)

bf wong's pool competition last last week =)

We went to support the LIONS =) GREAT ATMOSPHERE!! ;)
*Give me a happy SMILE =) hmmm good try! haha

posted by Jessie me on 10:55 AM
link to post 0 comments