9:46 PM
The last one week has been rather boring, my school term is coming to an end. That means i need to be consistently revised for my exams everyday! *faints* I really hate exams... Chinese New Year is just a few days away! I'm quite looking forward to it cos brother Tong is booking out either on Thurs or Fri for the CNY & daddy is finally coming back on Sat night!! I really really miss them.. The last few days have been spent doing some spring cleaning & new year shopping alone cos mummy got to work ot.. I used to enjoy doing spring cleaning with mummy & brother. Like everybody just spend 1 whole day together cleaning their own room & then we'll clean up e living room together.. but this yr spring cleaning is really dull and boring ..
Went for the Vday evening on Sat evening :) It was great, dear stayed to watch the performance with me too though he feels a bit conscious abt his age kekee :) brother called halfway thru e concert & he seems really upset that he cant be in church this yr.. I guess it must be really tough.. cos if it is me, i would probably have felt e same way.. but dun worry brother, we did miss u =)
dear & I went to Vivocity on Sun & this time, we make sure that we walked more than just one level! hahaa :D Thankfully it wasnt very crowded that day, or else we might just giving up walking again! heh as usual, we always enjoy our time of feasting together kekee :) Oh, e next time I play Sua Ku game, it'll be so hard to win alrdy! Cos we had our very 1st Carls' Junior meal together!! wahhahaa but honestly speaking, we didnt really think that it is nice..... kekee or maybe cos we alrdy ate at Marche less than 2 hrs ago hahahaa :)
counting down to the arrival of the King and Prince of the Tong's family :)

Was lookin for photos to develop & send to my dearest grandma :) Taken at the airport before brother's hair disappear :)
At Vday concert :)
The Marche here is really nice :)
We really didnt know there's such a nice place in vivo!! hohooo so nice!!
hey aggie dear! I'm wearing the shirt you bought for my birthday orh! :) Thanks so much!





