M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

9:04 PM
havent been here for quite awhile.. cos I was suffering from the post chinese new yr & pre exams syndrome i guess.. Was kinda stuck in my own world for quite awhile & I noe that I've enough of this and it is time to wake up & do what i need to do!!

This is e 1st time in my life where I really understand what reunion dinner means.. I didnt get to eat reunion dinner this yr cos daddy is still on the plane but we had a reunion supper instead : ) Even though it was a simple & ordinary meal, I felt this warm fuzzy feeling inside my heart =)

The next few days of CNY was spend mostly at home cos I really want to treasure every little time i can have with my family.. We played majong, watch tv, order deliveries! then brother Tong got to book in on tues and daddy left on Sat too.. All of a sudden it is left with mummy & me again.. Guess that's how my post CNY syndrome came abt... oh well ... life still goes on..
(thanks dear for being there all these while :) Encouraging my and bearing with all the whining =) )

Time to start studying again.. hope i will learn to enjoy this 2 mths and make the best out of it! :)
Kambattei!!

posted by Jessie me on 9:04 PM
link to post 0 comments