M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

12:37 PM
wow my last post is on 7th March :) really long ago.. think this is going to be a very random post since I'm just here to blog down everything that I'm bothered with or comes to mind.. Just need a little space for myself.

Using my bro's 5 days old computer to blog now cos I really misses him. This is his birthday present frm mummy this year :) I think army didnt just change my bro, it changes mum & me too. Things really hasnt been easy at home. The tension b/w my mum & I has always been there but i know tt cos my brother is away, we are really learning to be more patient with each other.. She is tired after work & I'm stress frm studying & u know, it is really easy to get on each other's nerves... but we are really trying and learning.
***brother dearest, thanks for being such a sweet darling.. For being willing to share all ur things with me, spending money on me, getting me cornflakes though i just roughly mentioned that I have e cravings for it in the morning.

Exams is like 20 days frm now.. I'm feelin nervous.. U know when u feel like u are super unprepared, u really hate it when ppl ask if u're prepared.. and ya.. mum & dear are 2 consistent victims to my sudden outburst of anger. I just hung up e phone with dear a min ago & he just happened to ask me," Have u finished preparing for another subject dear?" .... sorry dear.. know i must have sounded rude just now.. sigh... but u have been nice.. all the while..

It has been a long time since I last bowl, last watch a movie, last played pool, last went to east coast to rollerblade.. Well, even if I've got e chance to do any of these things now, I know I wont be able to enjoy myself at all.. so really no point... Going to sch makes me really freak out cos everybody ard u seems so well prepared & confident.. Of course there are those who are equally unprepared & they keep telling u e failure rate for every subject last yr...!! ARrghhh !!

seems like everybody ard me are busy sending out thousands of resumes alrdy.. ya even before my exams finish.. I really envy them cos these are the ppl who alrdy knows what they want to do and where their interest lie.. Don't know if I will wake up one morning & *ting, an inspiration or smth...

dear, I know there are some things that has really affected our r/s in a great way.. I know that if we try hard enough we will really be able to get pass this together.. Whatever it is, thanks for showing me that u are really sincere in working things out and that this r/s is impt to u. I know I owe u a lot of "thank you" for being so patient with me, for being sensitive to my needs, for letting me whine, for always letting me win in almost every single quarrels.. I cant help but admit that r/s really help us to grow & see beyond our own needs. Thanks dear : )

Daddy, I really misses u. When are u coming back exactly? U keep pushing back the date and I really want to see u before u fly over to the states!! I really wish things were the same as it is 20 yrs ago..

posted by Jessie me on 12:37 PM
link to post 0 comments