M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

10:03 PM
Had my first paper today.. terrible. I think I've never felt so nervous before. Probably cos it is my final year. I felt like I just went in to a big big big room and vomited everything that I've learned and memorised in my last few mths. For 3 hrs i just write and write, putting my head on the table from time to time cos it seems to get heavier and heavier... When I finally stepped out of the exam hall, I heard that what I wrote very confidently in my 1st essay were all wrong.. I misinterpreted a term and everything were wrong. Oh ha what a joke.

I'm tired, brain dead. On my whole journey back from Expo, I was upset. I felt horrible..but my mind was too tired to think, too tired to worry. Everything was blank.

Thanks dear, for having dinner with me. I really need a good sleep tonight. No more reciting of notes in my slp. I am tired.

I'm starting everything anew tomorrow. I know it will be better. I hope it will be.

posted by Jessie me on 10:03 PM
link to post 0 comments