M.e
Living by His Love & Grace each day

L.i.v.i.n.g
For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith - and this not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Footprints






B.L.E.S.S.I.N.G.S
e TongS =)
  

BoyfrienD WonG =)
  

CooL BrotheR TonG =)
  

BestfrienD AggiE =)
  

AggiE & OuR 'MummY' =)
  

e PrincesseS =)
  
mY KoR since Primary 5 =)
  
KairoS =)
  
SmalL fhL =)
  
BiG fhL =)
  
FantastiC CamP ComM =)
  
mY CrazY Jc DearieS =)
  


Ancient
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


angels From Above
A.D.E.L.I.N.E
Princess A.G.G.I.E
A.N.D.R.E.W
B.E.R.Y.L
B.E.T.H.I.A
C.H.E.R.Y.L
D.A.N.I.E.L
E.M.I.L.Y
E.R.I.C
E.U.N.I.C.E
G.A.R.R.Y
G.R.A.C.E
K.U.N.Q.U.A.N
M.A.R.C.U.S
M.E.R.V.I.N
S.H.A.U.N
S.U.L.W.Y.N
V.E.R.A
Y.O.N.G..L.I.N.G




Hot Links =)
FARANDS' PHOTO ALBUM
Love Birds
OuR Journey



Thanks
Designer:
fedora_girl :)
Image: girl
Brush: Splattered
Font: Jane Austen
Edit: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Hosts: Blogger, Photobucket

11:39 PM
I received my 1st birthday present for this yr! =) Actually my birthday is still quite a few days away.. but cos dear saw that I'm really stress abt work & so on my 2nd day of work, he allow me to open my 1st b'dae present!! haha It is really nice & pretty & cool & Zen & blah blah!! wahaha Thanks all who have contributed in getting me this wonderful gift! It is really a blessing! It accompanys me on my way to & from work!

I'm really excited now as dear says that I can get to open my 2nd present tmr! : ) He says I can open 1 present every 2-3 days & he will make sure that even after my b'dae i will still have present to open hehe.. so that it can cheer me up every few days! haha thanks dear for u thoughtfulness as always. That's smth tt I really appreciate & love abt u, u noe! ;)

Started work for 4 days & I'm already feeling quite brain dead & information overloaded. Reality has just sunk in .. I have chosen smth that I really want but at the same time also smth that is really stressful & challenging.. Everything that I deal with is confidential & so it means that when I take 3 or more steps away from my table, I've got to lock my screen, off the monitor & keep most of the doc. in my locked drawer or at least turn them over. I am really still trying to adapt & cultivate this habit..

Other than my own expectation that I can take over everthing & learn everything so that I can do my job well, I am really enjoying my job.. Just that for now at least, my brain is constantly dead by 3pm. I've got margraine ever since Mon & it is really killing me.. I am hoping that my brain cell can be enlarge for at least these 2 weeks to come..

Really struggling to hang on sometimes..

Daddy is coming back on the 17th =) just in time to celebrate my birthday! =) I miss u so much daddy... 4 more days to go : )

posted by Jessie me on 11:39 PM
link to post 0 comments