2:48 AM
I've decided to put many photos for this post cos it is alrady 3am!! haha & we are suppose to go joggin tmr morning at 7am in woodlands! so do enjoy the photos for now! heeheeWe went for our monthly couples' outing today! For crap no i mean crab session! Yummmmy!
It is also to celebrate the Sep babies b'dae! And tt's us!!
Then we went to a very nice dessert place at Bt Timah! It's call Luving Lionel Cafe =)
& yeah! we got our present!! =)
We feel like a star for awhile cos there are like 4, 5 camera flashing at us & ppl say 'here.. here... 1,2... , here ' wahha
We simply fell in love with their wallpaper haha
And that's Lionel! I mean e one at the back! haha
We finally took a nice & pretty photo! Instead of our usual bug teeth one haha
And this is from Aggie & Josh!! THanks so so much! It is sitting nicely on my comp table now!! keke
Aha!! I got my 2nd present from dear on our way home in the bus just now!! keke He wanted to distract me so tt I wont think of my motion sickness!! And it really helps!
It is such a sweet & pretty ah pooh wallet!! haha I am slowly enlarging my ah pooh collection!!!
Dont u think it is so sweet! I really love it dear! Oh & love u even more of course!! haha *muacks*
And this very pretty drawing is among 1 of the present from dear's little sister keke! pooh pooh & more pooh! I'm loving it!! haha it is so sweet of her!!
okie that's all for now! keke I am looking forward to my 3rd present!! hehee oh & dear couples, I will try to set up an online album so tt we can all upload our camera's photo there soon!!





