11:59 PM
Sorry, I know it has been a long time since I updated my blog :) So will try to update on how life has been :) Actually, I've just been bumming ard ever since I finished my temp job in August. Was actively looking for a job in the last 1 mth. It definitely hasnt been the best break since it comes with so much stress, burden, worries, anxiety, disappointment blah blah.. haha Firstly waiting for my final yr result is horrible enough! I was really hoping that it will never come or smth! For the longest time, I really thought that I am so going to fail it! By God's grace (definitely, 100%) I managed to graduate!!! Oh I just got my result ytd & I really cant believe I managed to get thru e few hrs while waiting for it in front of the comp! God is really good!
On top of that, I was really stress to know that alot of my peers has alrdy started looking or even got a job alrdy.. I am very sure I send out more than 60 resumes in 2 weeks haha, went for quite a few interviews too. Had good ones & bad ones as well haha well I guess I really learn alot from all these experiences & it will definitely help in my future job since I am going to do HR!! ;) Each time I come back from an interview, I always feel so so depress.. it's either I dun think it is wat i want, or I got cheated to go for the interview, or worse still, got slash with hurting words just cos their hr dept make a mistake !!
Whatever it is, hopefully this will be the end for my job hunting for now :) Cos I final got a gd offer that dun mind taking in a fresh grad to do HR! What more I didnt even study or major in that! haha ! I will be starting work on Mon & hopefully all things will go well =)
Really want to thank so many ppl who has been there all these while, helping me in my resume, encouraging me, praying for me & even analysing everything for me heh =)
dear: Thanks for always encouraging me thru out my entire job hunt. For cheering me up, supporting me when I cry after interviews. For financially supporting me when I have no income as well =) For taking leave to surprise me & giving me moral support by accompanying me for my interviews! You're the best!! I love you!
mummy: Thanks for being understanding & supporting me financially thruout my sch life till now =) For providing me with everything and feeding me well!! keke You are the best!
daddy Thanks for your very encouraging email to motivate me not to give up or be defeated by the interviews. Your email always make me cry.. but I am so glad u can still give me very gd advice just like what u always did even tho u are in US now. For allowing me to choose what I want to do & trusting me to make a gd decision for myself =)
Jabez. You have always been my counsellor and analyser =) Thanks for entertaining me each time I step into your office and whine or sulk, or call u to ask u to save me when I am in dilemna. You always take everything I say seriously :) Thanks for helping me analyse what kind of jobs suit me and which job offer is better =)
Aggie & Jolene Thanks for always checking on me, encouraging me & assuring me that I will definitely find a job that I want soon! :) Thank God for sisters!
Frankie & Eunice: Thanks for taking time to edit and help me with my resume!! Without it, I might not be able to get a job ! heh
Kairos: Last but not least! For ur prayers and concern all these while! Thank God for fellowship too!! I always enjoy the time we spent just crapping & laughing =)
I dont always do this haha, but ya it is because I am really grateful for all of u! :) A great blessing from God! =) Hope I can continue to update more even after I really start my working life! but i will definitely be putting up more pictures these few days :)





